At Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP we provide comprehensive services to our clients in three major areas:
- Management Advisory Services
- Accounting and Auditing
Management and Advisory Services
Growth, profitability and long-term survival depend in part on timely and sound business decisions. At Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP we believe the role of the accountant is more than “after the fact” reporting of numbers. With our experience, education and innovativeness, we provide our clients with the tools to make the best business decisions to reach their goals. Among the business services we provide are:
- Strategic planning
- Capital formation and financing plans
- Planning and implementation of mergers, acquisitions, sales, liquidations, and reorganizations
- Financial planning including preparation of budgets and cash flow analysis
- Profitability analysis
- Accounting system design and implementation
- Selection of computer systems
- Personnel recruitment and training
- Part-time CFO services
Almost every business or personal financial decision has tax consequences. Our objective is to help our clients make the best overall business decision, giving full consideration to the immediate and long-range tax ramifications. For our clients, corporate and personal goals are considered in tax planning strategies.
We prepare all types of tax returns including corporate, partnership, individual, estate, and trust. At Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP we stay abreast of changing tax laws so we can offer our clients a broad base of technical expertise.
We strive to meet the complete personal and corporate tax needs of our business clients and approach planning from the total perspective of our clients. Estate planning is an important element of the long-term planning needs of our clients.
Accounting and Auditing
We provide a full range of accounting services to meet our clients’ needs for management information, financial statements and tax accounting records including:
- Audits, reviews and compilations of historical financial statements
- Assistance with or compilation of projected financial statements for business plans
- Computerized bookkeeping services, including payroll and sales tax returns, for clients for whom it is not practical to maintain these functions in-house
- Coordination of owner’s personal financial affairs with those of the business
2011 Peer Review Report