Our Healthcare Services Practice
- Our medical practice team works with a wide range of healthcare service providers, including medical practices of various specialties, dentists, and psychologists.
- Once medical professionals could concentrate solely on the patient; now you must consider the many aspects of your business practice as well. Managing the financial affairs of a healthcare practice poses unique challenges. Our team is committed to guiding you through these challenges.
- We understand your goal of maintaining quality while balancing cost, timeliness, and responsiveness. HPG is a leading Firm in the Triangle that has a long tradition of providing assurance, tax, and consulting services to the healthcare industry.
- HPG is committed to client services and to expanding our healthcare knowledge. Our knowledge comes from hands-on experience with clients and membership in local and national healthcare management organizations.
Healthcare Client Services
- New practice set-up and practice evaluation – We work with healthcare practices in establishing new entities and advising existing entities for maximum tax benefit. These services include a comparative analysis of business organizational forms.
- Physician compensation and benefit planning – We offer comprehensive tax planning for owner compensation and benefits.
- Retirement plan consulting – We provide analysis of retirement plan options available to maximize your goals and tax benefits.
- Practice evaluation – We provide analysis of mergers, reorganizations, and acquisitions related to physician buy-ins and buy-outs.
- Tax planning and preparation – We provide comprehensive planning and consulting for your business as well as individual tax needs. We prepare all the required federal, state, and local tax returns.
- Compilations, reviews, and audits of financial statements – We provide a full range of accounting and auditing services. In addition to compilations, reviews, and audits, we also offer agreed-upon procedure engagements, including procedures to determine if internal controls and financial reporting functions are effective.
- Healthcare related services – We also offer reimbursement analysis, Medicare compliance review, receivables, review and technology consulting.
Healthcare Services Team
Our Healthcare Services Team dedicates a significant portion of their time to providing the best possible service to healthcare clients. Members regularly attend the annual Healthcare Industry Conference hosted by the North Carolina Association of CPAs.