COVID-19 Resource Center
A Message from HPG
As COVID-19 continues to spread in the U.S. and across the world, our priority at HPG is the safety and well-being of our team, clients, families, and community. We are committed to providing excellent service to our clients and we will continue to seamlessly support you during this time.
We understand that in this time of uncertainty you may have concerns regarding the financial health of yourselves, your businesses, and your employees. We have created a list of helpful resources for you and will continue to update this page as new information and updates occur.
As always, we are happy to answer any questions that arise. For COVID-19 related questions or concerns, you may reach our team at email@example.com.
- Hold the Press – Last Minute Safe Harbor Issued for PPP Loans Under $2 million
- Still Considering Whether to Return Your PPP Money by May 7th? Be Sure to Consider This As Well…
- CARES Act Provides 4 Possible Reasons to File an Amended Return
- The CARES Act: What Else Can We Do?
- Should You File a Business Interruption Claim for COVID-19 Losses?
- COVID-19 Relief for Employers: New Employee Retention Tax Credit
- Federally Guaranteed Loans for Small Businesses – Applications Start April 3rd – Get Prepared NOW!
- COVID-COVID-19 Relief for Employers: New Employee Retention Tax Credit19 Relief: Overview of the New CARES Act
- How to Manage COVID-19 Related Business Risks
- Update: Tax Deadline Extended
- IRS Delays April 15 Deadline for Payment of Taxes Owed
- A Message to Our Clients Regarding COVID-19
IRS Tax Regulation Updates
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans Frequently Asked Questions - May 13, 2020
- AICPA SBA Paycheck Protection Program Resources
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans Frequently Asked Questions - May 6, 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program Frequently Asked Questions - April 6, 2020
- SBA Lenders Serving North Carolina Small Businesses
- NC Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC): Navigating Your Business Through COVID-19
- U.S. Department of the Treasury Updates
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Preparing and Applying for an SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan