U.S. companies with cross-border intercompany transactions are subject to complex transfer pricing rules in the U.S. and abroad. The volume of transfer pricing regulations has been increasing dramatically, and tax authorities are enforcing compliance more aggressively than in the past. HPG’s goal is to help companies develop a practical approach to complying with transfer pricing rules and managing associated risk.
As a result of our affiliation with Crowe Global, we are able to provide transfer pricing solutions in countries around the globe to ensure our clients have a transfer pricing strategy that works on all sides of a transaction.
Our transfer pricing services include:
• Acquisition integration assistance
• Audit defense and controversy support
• Cost sharing arrangements
• Due diligence for M&A
• Income tax provision support
• IP migration assistance
• Multi-state transfer pricing analysis
• Operating model design
• Risk management solutions
• Tax efficient global supply chain strategy
• Transfer pricing documentation in the U.S. and abroad
• Transfer pricing planning and general consulting